It is an ideal and very simple DIY that fascinates us.
Inside you will find everything you need to embroider our gingham squares on natural canvas with balls of 100% natural organic cotton.
You can frame it directly or use it to make a cushion, a bag or even embroider it on a jacket.
Guide to know what sizes you are in Rita Von.
** This size guide is for guidance only. It is best to see the measurements of each product, because depending on the pattern, they may vary. If you have questions write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly help you.
We have extended the period for exchanges and returns to January 10 for all your Christmas purchases!
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order, or you have not got the size right, you can return it in the maximum period of 15 calendar days (from the date your package arrives until we receive it back)
Changes and returns of the special ceramic collaboration with Iuka tableware They follow Iuka's return policy. National Shipments they will run at the customer's expense and will be their responsibility. In order to make a refund, the products must arrive in perfect state. As they are fragile products, it is essential that the products arrive in perfect condition and in their original packaging. Write us an email to email@example.com for more information.
For changes you must make the Return and a new order.
We advise you to make the purchase of the new size you want as soon as possible, so as not to run out of it, and if the amount exceeds € 60, we will send it to you for free in the Peninsula.
For the return, please follow the steps in the "RETURNS" section
RETURNS FROM PENINSULA
Making a return is super easy, you just have to follow the following steps:
1. Fill in the form that you will find further down on this page (Don't wait for a confirmation email, it just helps us manage your return faster)
2. Put the garments in their packaging, and with your name and order number inside (so we can quickly identify you)
3. Send us the package, well closed, to the following address:
Rita Von (Return) - Shipius Ship C / Tapiceros nº1, Modulo K 28830 San Fernando de Henares (Madrid) - Spain Tel +91 162 73 90
* If you want us to send you a barcode to take your package to any Post Office (it is not necessary to print anything) and make the return for free, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number indicating that you want to make a return, and in approximately 24 hours you will receive it in your mail (Please, check your spam or junk mail)
4. Once it has been verified that the returned garment is in perfect condition and in its cloth bag, the corresponding amount will be refunded within a maximum period of 14 days in the same form of payment with which the purchase was made and we will send you an informative email
RETURNS FROM ABROAD, BALEARIC ISLANDS, CEUTA, MELILLA AND THE CANARY ISLANDS
If your return is made from outside Spain or the Balearic Islands, Ceuta, Melilla or the Canary Islands, the shipping and cost of the return shipment are the responsibility of the customer.
To make a return, it is super easy, you just have to follow the following steps:
1. Fill in the form that you will find further down on this page.
2. Put the garments, in their packaging, and with yourorder confirmation, delivery note or invoice printed inside the package(so we can quickly identify you). 3. Send us the package, well closed, to the following address:
Rita Von (Return) - Shipius Ship C / Tapiceros 1, Modulo K 28830 San Fernando de Henares (Madrid) - Spain Tel +91 162 73 90
It is important that the garments are accompanied by the name of the person who placed the order and the order number.
Once we verify that the returned garment is in perfect conditions, with all labels and in its cloth bag, the corresponding amount will be refunded within a maximum period of 14 days in the same form of payment with which the purchase was made and we will send you an informative email.